Subject: Re: New ELF snapshot
To: Reinier Jonker <rjgjonker@xs4all.nl>
From: Space Case <wormey@eskimo.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/14/2002 05:11:56
On Jan 14,  1:13pm, Reinier Jonker wrote:
>On maandag, januari 14, 2002, at 04:29  AM, Space Case wrote:
>> I have uploaded a new ELF snapshot to:
>
>Wat are the advantages of this new build? I'm currently running
>elfnt-20020105 on a Quadra 840AV with 16MB (I'll put in more RAM in a
>few weeks).

NetBSD-current (which this is built on) is a work in progress, meaning
that there is constantly tweaks and bug fixes, and occasionally new
functionality.  Between one snapshot and the next, there's not much
change, but over the long term it's quite different.  I generally put
up the snapshots for testing and for those who like to live on the
bleeding edge.

~Steve

--
Steve Allen - wormey@eskimo.com   http://www.eskimo.com/~wormey/   ICQ 6709819

	-Kyle Hearn  <kyle@intex.net>

Living on Earth may be expensive, but it includes an annual free trip
around the Sun.