Subject: Re: Some compiling/building problems
To: David A. Gatwood <dgatwood@gatwood.net>
From: gabriel rosenkoetter <gr@eclipsed.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/13/2002 05:56:52
--y0ulUmNC+osPPQO6

On Sat, Jan 12, 2002 at 04:29:24PM -0800, David A. Gatwood wrote:
> Actually, I'm not trying to upgrade anything, just build a kernel.  The
> machine I'm using for the build is the only 68k machine I have with disk
> space, else I'd build it elsewhere.  I'm actually going to use it on my
> home machine, which is even slightly more hideous.

Hrm.

And a checkout of netbsd-1-4 cannot be built properly on your
system?

If so, that's strange.

(If you just did a cvs checkout or a cvs update without a -r flag,
then you've got -current source, which is not what you want, it
sounds like.)

Plenty of people still run 1.4, no reason to be ashamed of that. :^>

--=20
gabriel rosenkoetter
gr@eclipsed.net

--y0ulUmNC+osPPQO6