Subject: Re: Imaging.
To: Don Yuniskis <auryn@gci-net.com>
From: Nyef <nyef@softhome.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/02/2002 14:46:07
On Wed, 2 Jan 2002, Don Yuniskis wrote:

> So, when is the "MacOS partition" requirement going to go away?
> Is anyone working on that?  Is it a problem of lack of information?
> Or, just lack of resources (man hours)?

Right now it's resources.  I have stand-alone code that boots from a
floppy and can access a filesystem from the disk, listen to the keyboard,
and put text on the screen, but haven't had the time to sit down and hack
out something to try and load a kernel. This has been the case for about
half a year (according to the timestamps on the source archives).

All programming can be viewed as an exercise.
Alastair Bridgewater
e-mail: nyef@softhome.net