Subject: 68K Mac for Sale: Quadra 950
To: None <Port-Mac68K@netbsd.org>
From: dk smith <dks@spies.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/27/2001 00:59:13
All this stuff guaranteed not to be DOA. In fact, I am soaking in it
(i.e. writing this text file on the Quadra 950, itself. It comes
pre-configured with Mac OS 7.6.1 including all the utilities and Apps
you might need from disk preparation programs to photoshop and
BBEdit... all "version appropriate" for OS 7.6.1.

###

Mac 68K System For Sale (as a whole computer)

Quadra 950
  + DayStar 040 "accelerated" CPU
  + 1000 MB hard disk
  + 128 MB RAM (there may be another 128 MB lurking somewhere)
  + ("everything else" is on-board, like video and even AAUI ethernet)

I will also include with the sytem above the following: keyboard,
mouse, additional video cables is needed, AAUI-to-RJ45 converter.

Options which I can bundle with this box

  o 10/100 Mb Asante FAST NIC for NuBus
  o 10 Mb Asante NIC for NuBus (uses Nat. Semi. DP83902)
  o 10 Mb Calbetron NIC for NuBus (also uses Nat. Semi. DP83902)
  o Apple "24*AC" Video Card for NuBus

###

Any reasonable offer accepted...

Buyer must also pay shipping...