Subject: Re: CSh/TCSh path setup
To: Mac 68k NetBSD <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Mark Benson <mdb299@soton.ac.uk>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/24/2001 13:13:33
On Monday, December 24, 2001, at 10:57 AM, Ryan La Riviere wrote:

> This is what I had copied from my OS X box and it has worked well
> so far:
>
>         # Set up prompt
>         set promptchars = "%#"
>         if ("$version" =~ tcsh*) then
>           set prompt = "[%m:%c3] %n%# "
>         else
>           if ($uid) then
>             set prompt = "[$host] $user% "
>           else
>             set prompt = "[$host] $user# "
>           endif
>         endif
>
> Which is inside a:
>
> if ($?prompt) then
>
> statement.
>
> That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Yeh - looks about right. Which file was that in in OS X?

--

Mark Benson

aka
	SiliconValleyPirate (EveryMac)
	Kane_NUFC (Yahoo! Messenger)
	SilValleyPirate (AOL Instant Messenger)
	AirportMan (ICQ - 70745942)

Sent using Mac OS X Mail

'We didn't do three years of research and come up with this
concept. What we did was follow our instincts and construct a
computer that was what we wanted'
	- Steve Jobs