Subject: Re: export and packages
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Dave Huang <khym@azeotrope.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/30/2001 17:52:43
On Fri, 30 Nov 2001, Ryan La Riviere wrote:
> It's doing fine...now I have to figure out why it's not properly
> resolving the DNS name.
>
> nslookup shows the correct IP address.  When I use pkg_add, it looks
> like the spawned ftp process is trying to use IPv6 addresses (hex
> instead of decimal).

ftp.netbsd.org has an IPv6 address (in addition to IPv4)... if you don't
have IPv6 set up on your machine, it should fail quickly, then try the
IPv4 address. And if you do have IPv6 set up, it should work fine with
the IPv6 address :)

I guess you could replace "ftp.netbsd.org" with the IPv4 address
(204.152.184.75) in the URL...