Subject: Re: LCIII recommendations
To: Mac 68k NetBSD <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Mark Benson <mdb299@soton.ac.uk>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/29/2001 18:00:39
On Thursday, November 29, 2001, at 04:15 PM, Chris Baird wrote:
> Go for the machine with an Ethernet card already inside it. It was
> only by the greatest luck that I found one elsewhere..

I have no problems there - I have 3 lined up on eBay.

--

Mark Benson

aka
	SiliconValleyPirate (EveryMac)
	Kane_NUFC (Yahoo! Messenger)
	SilValleyPirate (AOL Instant Messenger)
	AirportMan (ICQ - 70745942)

Sent using Mac OS X Mail

"The future, where beings appear from an alien environment, ready
to work together in a spirit of harmony and understanding. No it's
not, It's three accountants from New York who want to borrow your
Mac to run Windows.
Power Macintosh is here. The future is better than you'd expected....."

	- Apple wax lyrical about PowerMacs with DOS cards....
	  Oh how I laughed ;)