Subject: Free computers
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Donald Lee <donlee_68k@icompute.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/21/2001 18:52:12
Continuing the orgy of OT posts....

Dear list,

I have:

	Q 840 AV (no CD)
	Q 800 (no CD)
	Q 610
	IIci (2)
	several (5?) loose NetBSD supported ethernet cards.

	Laserwriter IIg motherboard (plug into a LW II f and get ethernet!)

	2 7200/75 motherboards

	1 external 1x Apple SCSI CD-ROM drive

that are destined to leave my domicile.  I would like to find them a
good home.

Computers have various amounts of memory, but no disks.  All have ethernet
cards  or built-in.

It looks like shipping for computers will be between $20 and $40 each,
depending on method and care of packaging.  I've not priced shipping for
smaller items.  I'm willing to ship if someone
will pay shipping.  I'm willing to pay shipping if it's for a good
enough cause.  (DMA for Q840AV? ;-> )

Is anyone interested?  Let's pursue off-list.

Thanks,

-dgl-