Subject: Re: Mac II be or not II be?
To: Cameron Kaiser <spectre@stockholm.ptloma.edu>
From: gabriel rosenkoetter <gr@eclipsed.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/21/2001 10:05:56
--nSa29feRGwiKgVww

On Wed, Nov 21, 2001 at 05:45:54AM -0800, Cameron Kaiser wrote:
> AFAIK, this only applies to the Daystar. I don't know what issues (still?)
> exist on the Q700, and things like the IIci cache *are* supported (you ju=
st
> need to turn on a kernel option and recompile).

Hrm.

I've got a Q700 (turned off right now and in a physically different
location) that I recall working basically okay (certainly no dance
to disable cache) with 1.5 and 1.5.2.

I've not really been following this thread (seeing as a *don't* have
any Mac IIs), but where and how is this related to the Quadra 700?

--=20
       ~ g r @ eclipsed.net

--nSa29feRGwiKgVww

--nSa29feRGwiKgVww--