Subject: Re: getty on init
To: None <owenstampflee@telus.net>
From: Dave Burgess <burgess@neonramp.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/20/2001 16:00:32
I'm not seeing a way, but I"m not sure I understand your question.

To do this, you'd set the speed in the /etc/ttys file or in the /etc/gettytab,
but neither of these is useful if you aren't running getty, which isn't
normally started in single user mode.  If I've misunderstood your question,
then this answer should meet your needs.

Dave