Subject: Re: pppd answer dial in calls
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Donald Lee <donlee_68k@icompute.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/20/2001 10:19:30
I wish I had seen this when I was struggling with this 18 months ago.

My experience was that the CD didn't work.  I had it set up on a IIci,
USR sportster modems, and what I thought were good cables. I was forced to use
"local" on pppd, and deal with the fallout.  This could be due to modem
cables that presumed that CD was not available, or cockpit error.

Thanks for the info.

-dgl-