Subject: Re: WDC code
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: None <nigel@ind.tansu.com.au>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/14/2001 10:13:54
	WDC question. Is there the possibility of needing to
select booting from IDE master or slave, or from multiple busses?

	If so, we need to decide what variable the Booter should
pass in to select this (e.g. like ROOT_SCSI_ID).

	While I am at it, we should probably define ROOT_SCSI_DEV
or similar, so that there is the possibility of using Nubus cards
for the default SCSI buss.

--
| Nigel Pearson, nigel@ind.tansu.com.au    | "Things  you  own   |
| Telstra iDevelopments, Sydney, Australia |  end up owning you" |