Subject: Re: Anyone interested in some free 68K Mac's??
To: Ken Hughes <hughes@interchange.ubc.ca>
From: Daniel Parks <daniel@mwdesign.dyndns.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/10/2001 16:13:53
On Saturday, November 10, 2001, at 03:57  PM, Ken Hughes wrote:
> Sorry everybody, I was feeling a little light-hearted
> and if anyone else is confused over what happened to this thread,
> they can blame me for being nearly-completely responsible.

Tsk, tsk. Nearly-completely responsible. Very bad. I was like this=20
once, then I went to high school. Now I'm completely irresponsible.=20
It's the only way to be. Also, I'm completely confused, so a good=20
portion of what I say may be strange, in=20
whatever-the-state-that-poor-Schr=F6dinger's-cat-is-in-is-called, or=20
just plain wrong.

> I live in Downtown Vancouver, BC.

Well, if you move to Vancouver, WA, I might be interested. BC is a=20
bit far to walk.

> I am curious about whether there are any NetBSDers or OpenBSDers
> nearby who want to have a coffee and perhaps barter with me for
> nice RAM, SCSI drives, or ethernet cards.

Having reread the email, I now realize that the part after the "..."=20
was not someone's reply. I suppose I ought to have read it more=20
closely.

In the future, please try to add comments to your writing so that=20
people can more easily understand them. Like this: /* This is not=20
meant to be taken seriously. */ or, for "..." /* This space=20
intentionally left blank. */

> I apologize. My flip sense of humour is poorly developed and
> occasionally vectors past normal consensual boundary conditions.

If you say so. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to think about=20
"consensual boundary conditions." See? Mail.app doesn't even like=20
the word "consensual." Well, I suppose you can't see it, but if you=20
could, it would have a little red dotted line under the word.

I think I'd better stop now. And maybe get some sleep too. Ooh...=20
sleep...

Daniel (Not my entire name.)

--
Moderation in all things, but most importantly, moderation.

My PGP public key: http://mwdesign.dyndns.org/~daniel/publickey.txt
Don't use PGP? Check out http://www.pgpi.org/doc/whypgp/en/