Subject: Re: Anyone interested in some free 68K Mac's??
To: Daniel Parks <daniel@mwdesign.dyndns.org>
From: Ken Hughes <hughes@interchange.ubc.ca>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/10/2001 15:57:35
Sorry everybody, I was feeling a little light-hearted
and if anyone else is confused over what happened to this thread,
they can blame me for being nearly-completely responsible.

I live in Downtown Vancouver, BC.
I am curious about whether there are any NetBSDers or OpenBSDers
nearby who want to have a coffee and perhaps barter with me for
nice RAM, SCSI drives, or ethernet cards.

I apologize. My flip sense of humour is poorly developed and
occasionally vectors past normal consensual boundary conditions.

CU maybe,

Ken Hughes [real name]
Looking for a job doing grammatical analysis at home.
Thank you. Thank you very much.