Subject: Re: apache performances (finaly)
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: =?iso-8859-1?Q?J=E9r=F4me?= Duquennoy <jduquennoy@mac.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/07/2001 21:30:05
>MaxClients was too low?? Doesn't that default to at least 100 or
>something?

that's true : 50.

>You are running this on an old 68k box, right? You have RAM
>enough for this number of connections? (apache prcesses)? I may be lost,
>but I don't see how MaxClients was the culprit (unless you had it set to
>less than 10 or something).

my MaxClient was 15 : a friend suggested me to set it very low to
avoid using too much proc ...
yes, it realy didn't use a lot of proc. Not enough after all :-)

>Be aware that if you set this too high your
>whole machine will crash when you run out of RAM/swap. I know, I have done
>it.

ho, I don't think it will be a probleme : my quadra have something
like 136Mo of ram. I think it should be enough :-).
--
J=E9r=F4me Duquennnoy
15, rue des Moli=E8res