Subject: Re: apache performances
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: =?iso-8859-1?Q?J=E9r=F4me?= Duquennoy <jduquennoy@mac.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/06/2001 22:51:05
>Hi,
>
>I am too connected with ADSL, and I guess I have the same kind of
>setup as you have.
>I see the same kind of limitations. I don't know the cause of this.

I had though that it could be the ipfilter that have a huge table of
open connections generated by the keep stat keyword (the server
receives a huge quantity of connection from RedCode infected
servers), but the top says there is always at least 80% of the
processor free ...
In fact, I don't realy know if the ipfilter (loaded in the kernel) is
taken in account in by the top commande.

--
J=E9r=F4me Duquennnoy
15, rue des Moli=E8res