Subject: Re: apache performances
To: =?iso-8859-1?Q?J=E9r=F4me?= Duquennoy <jduquennoy@mac.com>
From: Richard UNGER <runger@cs.mcgill.ca>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/06/2001 16:21:17
hi!

What do you mean by 'inside' and 'outside'? (I missed the first part to
your post, if there was any).

If by inside you mean your local LAN, and by outside you mean the
internet, then NetBSD may not be your problem at all... If you are
connected to the internet by ADSL, CableModem or ISDN, all these
technologies will be much slower at upload than your LAN. Expect a large
performance hit when trying to access a webserver via ADSL/Cable in the
upstream direction...

Richie