Subject: Can't connect to my netatalk server with OS X 10.1
To: NetBSD <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Brian Heath <brian_heath@mac.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/02/2001 11:57:07
I've got a pretty strange problem here... When I try to log into my
Netatalk-asun server running on NetBSD with my Pismo PB running 10.1, it
allows me to type in my username, but as soon as I try to type in a
password, it tells me I've entered too many characters. I can't even type 1
character! I can log into the server and mount shares using the Chooser from
the Classic environment. So I know the Netatalk server is up, and of course
that is a workaround, but its a pain in the butt!!! What could be going
wrong? Do I have something misconfigured? I can log into other Mac's using
straight Appletalk and I can log into my iDisk using AFP. But not Netatalk.

Thanks in advance for any assistance,

Brian