Subject: Appletalk and NAT
To: port mac68k <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: David Rogers <drogers@halo7.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/30/2001 13:28:01
Hi everyone,

 I've seen all the talk about netatalk lately and I've been wondering about
one thing.  I have a netbsd nat router with a couple mac behind it.  On the
external side of the router is an appletalk network with several zones and a
printer I'd like to connect to.

Is it possible to get my macs on that network or printing to the printer?

Thanks in advance,
Dave Rogers

--
DOS Computers manufactured by companies such as IBM, Compaq, Tandy, and
millions of others are by far the most popular, with about 70 million
New York Times, November 26, 1991