Subject: Re: Netatalk AFP performance?
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Randy Beaudreault <maccult@pacbell.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/24/2001 15:23:47
>Hi,
>
>Note also that the 1.5.2 release dir has the netbsd-INSTALL.gz
>kernel, so whilst the one from Bob's site may work, it is
>preferential to get the one from
><ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-1.5.2/mac68k/installation/instkernel/
>>, since it will probably be newer.
>
>Take care,
>
>~ Matthew

I made an assumption that he would be grabbing the latest release
kernel, including what binary sets wanted and install kernel, from
the NetBSD FTP site.  Thanks for the helping hand.  This does bring
up the question of why the sysinst install notes are not on the FTP
site?  I would assume that they'd be with included with the
instkernel since that's not the normal way most of us install NetBSD
on 68k Macs.
--
Randy Beaudreault

"Spam in a can" - a description of the first astronauts

"Love is like solving the perfect murder.  It's good to be good,
but better to be lucky" - Det. Frank Pembleton
 From the show, "Homicide: Life On The Street"