Subject: Re: still borken
To: gabriel rosenkoetter <gr@eclipsed.net>
From: Space Case <wormey@eskimo.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/08/2001 17:29:03
On Oct 8,  7:34pm, gabriel rosenkoetter wrote:
>On Mon, Oct 08, 2001 at 04:07:30PM -0700, Space Case wrote:
>> That's in my plan.  If the update to /etc (which hasn't changed in over
>> a year) doesn't fix it, I'll clear out the libs and bins directories and
>> do the install again.  Since 1.5.2 on the alternate disk is running OK
>> and is building -current binaries successfully, I have free reign to beat
>> on the main system disk. :-)
>
>Ewww... Is 1.5.2 using ELF for mac68k? Was it using a.out a year or
>more ago?

No, still a.out.  I still don't understand why it was working OK, then
after a reboot, failed.  Something changed, and not for the better...

~Steve

--
Steve Allen - wormey@eskimo.com   http://www.eskimo.com/~wormey/   ICQ 6709819

	-Kyle Hearn  <kyle@intex.net>

Love your enemies: they'll go crazy trying to figure out what you're up
to.