Subject: still borken
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Space Case <wormey@eskimo.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/06/2001 18:10:21
Hi.

Unfortunately, my build machine is still borken, so there will be no
snapshot this week.

I did manage to get 1.5.2 running, and to build -current with it, but
after installing to the main disk, it still won't run dynamic-lib binaries.

I know the -current kernel is OK, because it runs OK with my 1.5.2 userland.
(And a -current libc in said 1.5.2 userland.)

So, I'm looking at two possible courses of action -- update /etc (hasn't
been updated for a couple of years), or clean out selected directories and
redo the install.

Possibly a snapshot next week...

~Steve

--
Steve Allen - wormey@eskimo.com   http://www.eskimo.com/~wormey/   ICQ 6709819

	-Kyle Hearn  <kyle@intex.net>

I wish there was a knob on the TV to turn up the intelligence.  There's
a knob called "brightness", but it doesn't work.
		-- Gallagher