Subject: PPP Setup
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Randy Beaudreault <maccult@pacbell.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/06/2001 15:32:02
I'm trying to set up ppp according to instructions in the faq but I'm
not able to get it up and running according to the information in the
faq.  I want to take this one step at a time.  The first thing I have
to do is get the modem to go on hook.  I can't get that to happen
now.  What pppd command could I use to test my modem?

P. S. I'll have more things after I get my modem to dial.
--
Randy Beaudreault

"Spam in a can" - a description of the first astronauts

"Love is like solving the perfect murder.  It's good to be good,
but better to be lucky" - Det. Frank Pembleton
 From the show, "Homicide: Life On The Street"