Subject: dmesg still report wrong total memory
To: Mac68K <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: =?iso-8859-1?Q?R=E9mi_Zara?= <remi_zara@mac.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/02/2001 08:19:22
Hi,

I have another question about the current snapshot.
If I recall well, there was a discussion about the memory not being=20
reported well.
On my IIci with 1.5X, here is what dmesg outputs:

NetBSD 1.5X (GENERIC) #69: Sat Sep 15 18:36:45 PDT 2001
     root2@c610:/usr/cvs/src/sys/arch/mac68k/compile/GENERIC
Apple Macintosh IIci  (68030)
cpu: delay factor 266
total memory =3D 16384 KB
avail memory =3D 27096 KB
using 230 buffers containing 920 KB of memory

It is obviously wrong :-)

And top reports (when I'm desperatly trying to build a kernel) that ~19=20=

MB are active, so netBSD seems to use all availabe memory (36 MB IIRC)
The memory set in the booter is correct.

Should I send-pr that, or is this already being working on ?

Regards,

R=E9mi
--
R=E9mi Zara