Subject: Re: No GENERICSBC kernel for 1.5.2 -- why?
To: MacBSD <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Riccardo Mottola <zuse@libero.it>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/24/2001 19:19:11
A random thought:

suppose i have a mac with 2 drives... one works well with the fast NCR the
other with SBC... or worse, one works only with one the other only with the
other. Sometimes similar problems happen on the mac, but i ususally solve
them installing different SCSI drivers (HDT, SpeedTools, Apple, etc) on the
disk.
But with BSD?

ric