Subject: Re: Daystar reboot problems
To: port mac68k <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: rin fukuda <fukuda@med.teikyo-u.ac.jp>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/19/2001 16:27:25
David Rogers wrote:

> I've got a Daystar Turbo 040 accelerator in my Iici.  I'm running the latest
> -current snapshot with my own kernel.  Everything runs great except shutdown
> and restarts.
>
> After a restart, I get a sad mac with no video, just tones.
>
> And when shutting down I drop to the debugger after some error about device
> polling.
>
> Does this happen to anyone else?

David,
I'm using Daystar Turbo 040 with mac IIvx, running netbsd 1.5 default
kernel.

I have the same phenomenon, sad mac tones without video. I just don't
care and press hardwware reset every time...

In addition, my ASB keyboard won't be recognised on start up quite
often. I sometimes need 5 times to get my keyboard recognised. This is a
different problem, and I wonder if this is to do with mac with Daystar
accelarator...

Rin Fukuda