Subject: duo 280c available to donate
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: James Grandy <jgrandy@colorfield.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/09/2001 13:22:23
Hi,

I've got a Duo 280c that I'm no longer using. It's a stock machine (not sure
what the specs are at this point), and I have an external floppy drive, a
Newer Etherdock, as well as an Apple MiniDock with some mechanical issues to
include.

I also have several of the Apple ergonomic ADB keyboards -- the kind with
the split keyboard and separate keypad -- if you would like those as well.

We are moving next week, so ideally if you want it I'd get it into the mail
Monday or Tuesday.

thanks,

jim

--
James Grandy           Colorfield Digital Media, Inc.
jgrandy@colorfield.com             www.colorfield.com