Subject: Re: Remote booting followup
To: None <Martin.Leidig@ePost.de>
From: John <john@sixgirls.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/28/2001 12:11:16
> I read this on port-mac68k:
>
> John [2001-05-25 18.11 -0400]:
> >I have found Apple's Network Access Disk, which will boot on all m68k Macs
> >and will allow access to AppleTalk servers.
> >
> >[...]
> >
> >If anyone would like this, let me know. I can email it or make it
> >available via anonymous FTP.

Perhaps I forgot to send the URL? That's what working until 5:00am will do
to you...

Here it is:
ftp://ftp.sixgirls.org/pub/tools/Network_Access_Disk_7.5.sea.bin

Enjoy!

BTW - I noticed that this System doesn't have 32 bit memory enabled, so
the NetBSD Booter won't run. Since this would be an ideal System for
booting NetBSD, I'm going to find my System 7.5 CD and fix this. With
everything, I think that the System, the NetBSD Booter, Apple HD SC,
NetBSD Mkfs, and the NetBSD Installer can all fit on a 2 meg (!)
partition.

Then you just install the sets over AppleTalk.

John