Subject: Has anyone seen this ethernet?
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: John <john@sixgirls.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/09/2001 11:53:25
Hello,

As part of my ongoing mission to have cool hardware everywhere, I've set
up a number of IP NAT machines using Quadras, which generally tend to be
somewhat large.

However, I have a Quadra 605 that I installed into a breadbox from Ikea,
which is now both tiny and cute. This would be a perfect IP NAT machine,
but everone knows that Quadra 605s can only take one ethernet card.

However, on eBay, I found a Farralon Etherwave LC dual port card. Yes, you
read that right - a dual port ethernet card for the LC PDS slot.

See it here (there's a picture):
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1235436939

Now, I'm going to buy this no matter what, but does anyone know whether
this is supported under NetBSD with both ports? Or will I just have to
wait and see?

Thanks,
John Klos