Subject: Re: A/UX
To: None <pgort@optushome.com.au, port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Henry B. Hotz <hotz@jpl.nasa.gov>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/02/2001 13:28:57
At 6:26 PM +1000 4/29/01, pgort@optushome.com.au wrote:
>Hi All,
>
>Anybody know where I can find someone/mailing list/discussion group
>for A/UX 3.x?  I've got a box running and wanted a little help
>configuring it....

comp.unix.aux newsgroup  It's pretty low activity these days

There are some security problems with old DNS servers which probably
affect the one in A/UX so I wouldn't do that unless you
download/install a new one.  As I recall you could just do what you
do in NetBSD though and put your ISP's DNS server into
/etc/resolv.conf and everything worked fine.

Signature held pending an ISO 9000 compliant
signature design and approval process.