Subject: Re: Running with no monitor or keyboard
To: None <josh@ssimr.com>
From: Patrick Tepesch <ptepesch@stny.rr.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/22/2001 22:28:47
I read somewhere that you didn't need to do the video adapter/paper clip
trick on the 660AV, so I tried it without and everything booted up fine
and worked for at least several hours before it stopped routing and
accepting ping requests.  I wasn't sure if it was the lack of keyboard
or lack of monitor that killed it.

I guess I can try the paper clip thing.  Do you recommend leaving the
keyboard plugged in?

Thanks,

Patrick