Subject: Re: Last Snapshot and Quadra 700
To: Allen Briggs <briggs@wasabisystems.com>
From: Louis-Philippe Lessard <yayay@mac.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/20/2001 11:06:19
>Great!  Can you tell me what you saw for the intvid0 probe with B&W and
>with 4 grays?  I doubt it was the same...  512x384 seems like an odd
>size, too.  That's the size of the SE/30 screen, isn't it?

It's exactly the same probe for every setting I tried.

Hum, the only setting that don't work is Black&White.  Every other work including 4 grays. I don't if it's because, it's working now or because I did an error somewhere.

And as Nigel said before, it's a Apple 12" colour monitor.

YayaY		Pourquoi pas?		Why not?
Louis-Philippe Lessard      (mailto://yayay@mac.com)
ICQ#  5625641		     PGP Key ID: 0x94E6A35D