Subject: RE: Jamming a Power Switch
To: 'Matthew Theobalds' <mtheobalds@mac.com>
From: Noah Dunker <ndunker@jccc.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/19/2001 17:14:31
In the BIOS of many modern PCs you should be able to specify power setting,
something to the effect of these options.

When power returns:

* Last State (if it was off when power went out, it stays off, if it was on,
it comes back)

* Always Stay Off

* Always Power On

I'd check in your BIOS for these settings.

Noah Dunker
Systems Analyst/Technician
Johnson County Community College