Subject: Re: kernel panic on quadra660av with 1.5.1beta
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: mbuna <mbuna@undernet.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/18/2001 05:49:58
I tried a -current (1.5T) kernel yesterday on my Quadra 660av,
and got a similar problem (it seems to find init but nothing
else after). 'ls' doesnt show anything in single mode. Please
note that no any -current kernel i tried has booted properly on
my 660av since the esp.c improvement (which seems to be really
great for non DMA macs, but AV have DMA...).

Btw, if someone has URLs with some infos about running Xwindow
with colors supports on 1.5, please let me know. I've found old
ressources on the net (with LKM and a xserver binary which
support colors screens but it's for netbsd 1.3).

Thanks,
Stephane Thiell