Subject: Re: netatalk for NetBSD?
To: Eric J. Feldhusen <ejfeldhu@mtu.edu>
From: Daniel Parks <danielp@reed.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/16/2001 16:24:33
At 9:49 AM -0400 4/16/2001, Eric J. Feldhusen wrote:
>   So, I'm curious, how many people on this list use their mac68k as a/the
>focal point of their networks?

I currently have a Q650 (20MB RAM) running as the router for my DSL
connection and as a firewall. It also runs netatalk-asun, apache,
postfix, imap-uw, and djbdns. It serves files and mail to 4 people
(who use it pretty lightly) on my internal network, and serves a
small web site to the outside world.

I've got a 7100/80 that I'm going to put MkLinux on when I get a
chance. I'm not sure what I'll move over to that, probably apache and
netatalk-asun.

I'm also going to try and get my "new" G3/450 to run NetBSD/macppc so
that I can cross-compile kernels and packages for the Q650...

Anyway...

Daniel
--
maybe it will snow