Subject: Re: netatalk for NetBSD?
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Eric J. Feldhusen <ejfeldhu@mtu.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/16/2001 09:49:09
  Very true, it is.  However, like myself, and I suspect, many of us on
this list, as we've moved up to PowerMacs/G3/G4 and I dare I say...Windoze
machines, *hopefully running on Athlon/T-Bird/Duron processors*, our 68k
machines have moved to a different use.  My IIci with 20MB of RAM is now my
cable modem router/Apache/Netatalk/email/time server/etc/etc/etc...  My
840AV is going to be my snapshot machine to test out the
newest/latest/greatest NetBSD for mac68k.

  So, I'm curious, how many people on this list use their mac68k as a/the
focal point of their networks?

Eric Feldhusen