Subject: Re: system doesnt comes up after install
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Pierre Tardy <tardyp@free.fr>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/12/2001 11:14:14
Allen Briggs wrote:

> On Wed, Apr 11, 2001 at 07:10:05PM +0200, Pierre Tardy wrote:
>> >I Tried to install NetBSD 1.5 on a Quadra660AV with 24Mo of RAM
and a
>> Quantum internal HD...
>> >used mkfs on a <QUANTUM, FIREBALL_TH211OS, 300X > disk
>> >unstalled all the sets in mac68k/binary/sets/ except for games..
>> >Booted with the Booter.
>> >I've a kernel panic at boot:
>> >..
>> >..
>> >wsmouse0 at ams0
>> >kernel Illegal instruction trap,
>
> Do you have only Apple hardware?
Everything is original in my Quadra660AV except for the Quantum HD and
an Apple 16 Mo RAM. (24 Mo tot)
The kernel dont recognize the AudioVision Monitor in the ADB chain,
but I dont think its that.. Nothing changes when I removed it from adb
chain.

Tried the kernel from the new build steve anounced. another kernel
panic (not the same)
..
wsmouse0 at ams0            // my mouse is a nice adb mouse II
uvm_fault(0x1ddb84,0x200x4000,0,0x1) ->0xe
type 8 code[mmu,,ssw]:505
trap type 8, code= 0x505, v=0x200c4cfa
kernel: MMU fault trap
pid=0 pc=...