Subject: Re: Re-reading /etc/hosts or /etc/rc.conf
To: Cameron Kaiser <spectre@stockholm.ptloma.edu>
From: gabriel rosenkoetter <gr@eclipsed.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/10/2001 19:57:53
On Tue, Apr 10, 2001 at 04:51:41PM -0700, Cameron Kaiser wrote:
> Unfortunately, Elm isn't that bright. :-) So I have sendmail do the work
> for it. But yes, it would be cleaner to do this in the client, I agree.
> In my situation it's just simpler this way.

Ugh. Elm. No further comment. (All of you using MH, you can line up
on the wall after Cameron and his friends. ;^>)

Good to know the sendmail rewrite syntax. It almost inspires me to
go learn the correct Postfix syntax and fix the couple of SMTP
servers for which I'm responsible. Almost. ;^>

       ~ g r @ eclipsed.net