Subject: Re: mozilla on mac68k -- success!
To: MacBSD <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Riccardo Mottola <zuse@libero.it>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/09/2001 22:33:21
woww.. FAST! only a pity NetBSD doesn't run on my mac for now.
I mean i ties a mozilla of some months ago, under MacOS with a 604@120 with
160MB of ram!! and it was soooooo sooooo darn slow, 3 minutes to come up and
every menu was slow. And sooo unstable. And also it didn't came bettter with
netscape 6 (which looks like mozilla minus some incomplete features)

I came to the conclusion that on that  PMac HotJava is faster.

anyway.. the Q90 still sits in an angle.

ric