Subject: StreamingProxy
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Patrick Tepesch <ptepesch@stny.rr.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/08/2001 13:14:57
I think I've got apple's StreamingProxy app working on my 660AV router
setup.  I had a few compiler warnings, but I was able to do streaming
quicktime to my iMac OS9.1 setup through the 660AV/NetBSD 1.4.2 router
using streaminproxy.  I doesn't seem to work from my MacOS X setup
though, so I'm not totally confident it is working (though quicktime
does work through http).

If anyone is interested in working with me to perfect this setup, let me
know!  I know for certain that it would work better with pthreads, but I
didn't try to set that up right off the bat.

Patrick