Subject: Getting started
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: hhw2b <hhw2b@mtsu.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/06/2001 16:52:01
Hi, i have a macintosh IIci with a hard drive that was formatted before it was
given to me, I know that I need system 7.0 in order to put netBSD on it. I
tracked down the release of system 7 on apple's ftp site. My question is that
i have no other macintosh computer to uncompress these disks onto and make the
boot disks with, is there a way to do this in Linux/Windows? And once I
install system 7 on the box how do I get the ftp programs and enable
networking so that I can download the netBSD files onto the box?

                                                             Thanks,
                                                             Hunter