Subject: System Admin for Lode
To: None <tjsadows@mtu.edu>
From: Eric J. Feldhusen <ejfeldhu@mtu.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/06/2001 10:28:03
Hi,

  I saw your posting for a Macintosh system administrator for the Lode and
wanted to express my interest.	I am, unfortunately, not at a computer with
my resume on it, but I can send you one this weekend.  My quick
qualifications for the job are that I've been a Mac user for 9 years, I
currently manage a small Macintosh network running an AppleShare IP server
for a local school district, I've been experimenting with MacOS X Public
Beta, and I've used Quark, Photoshop, Illustrator, and MS Office, and I
currently use NetBSD for my home network.

Eric Feldhusen

Study the past to understand the present.
Observe the present to prepare for the future.
Hope the future learns from the past.