Subject: mac hardware garage sale
To: NetBSD/mac68k <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Ryan Ordway <ryan@nwgeeks.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/31/2001 12:22:14
	This is a bit off-topic, but I have some hardware that some people
might be able to make good use of. Particularly, the Q900 might be nice
for someone who has the time to help support the IOPs, and I've never
gotten the powerbook to work properly with NetBSD either. There are also a
couple HD's, video cards and a Syquest drive that I was never able to get
to work with NetBSD.

	I'm looking to get maybe $200 for the whole lot of stuff plus
shipping from the Portland, OR / Vancouver, WA area.

	Here is the list of stuff:

Mac Quadra 900
  20MB RAM
  250MB HD
  ADB keyboard and ADB II mouse
  17" multi-res grayscale monitor w/ accompanying Nubus video card

Mac Powerbook 540c
  20MB RAM
  320MB HD
  2 power adapters
  2 batteries
  SCSI adapter
  monitor cable

Syquest drive w/ 8 44MB cartridges (SCSI)
40MB SCSI HD
100MB SCSI HD
External 12x SCSI CD-Rom (might need to be looked at, it has been kind of
                          intermittent lately)
AppleCD 300 plus SCSI CD-Rom
Opcode MIDI translator II (w/ serial cable)
Farallon PhoneNet Localtalk transcievers (2)
14.4 Global Village external modem
ADB I mouse
Asante Friendlynet 10baseT ethernet adapter for AAUI
Radius Nubus Precisioncolor 8 video card
Radius Nubus Precisioncolor 24xp video card
External SCSI case (might have a bad fan)
External SCSI case
Nubus serial card with 4 serial ports

	Thanks,

	Ryan

--
ryan@nwgeeks.com

HELO... my name is root... you have SIGKILLed my father... prepare to vi!