Subject: LC 475 and 1.5
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Michel BURTE II <mdburte@north-fleet.homeip.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/27/2001 23:32:55
I have a LC 3 (20/500) which run as a DNS/TFTP/DHCP server very well, but
each SSH connection take 10-20 second to establish, so I decided to swap the
motherboard with one of a LC475 (36/500) but with a real 68040 (the RC one,
FPU inside)

Each boot give me a stop with panic cnopen
Cn_tab -> cn_dev == nodev (approximatly)

I tried a clean instal... Same thing, I don't even go to the single user
mode...

Is it supposed to work or must I try to ressurect an old Q600 something
motherboard ?

BTW:

How do I know I much ram is used/installed/available on my system,
I just don't want to believe what "top" said and free is unavailable...

Thanks for any answer/insult/flame