Subject: Re: Slow SCSI performance on Q650
To: Hauke Fath <hauke@Espresso.Rhein-Neckar.DE>
From: Space Case <wormey@eskimo.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/21/2001 20:37:23
On Mar 21, 10:40pm, Hauke Fath wrote:
>At 21:50 Uhr +0100 21.3.2001, Daniel Parks wrote:
>>The problems referred to in the second quote are the SCSI speed
>>problems... so you can either download the 1.5.1_ALPHA kernel, or you
>>can compile 1.5S (I think that's the current -current).
>
>If you want to run bleeding edge -current, that is. After the integration
>of the UBC framework, things may work, or they may not, and this may change
>from day to day...

Or, one could try one of my -current snapshots; I do them nearly every
week, and you know that they run on at least one system -- mine (std. Q650).

~Steve

--
Steve Allen - wormey@eskimo.com   http://www.eskimo.com/~wormey/   ICQ 6709819

	-Kyle Hearn  <kyle@intex.net>

Don't worry about the world coming to an end today.  It's already
tomorrow in Australia.
		-- Charles Schultz