Subject: Re: 1.5 on a Mac SE/30
To: Noah Dunker <ndunker@jccc.net>
From: Pat Wendorf <beholder@unios.dhs.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/20/2001 23:54:15
I really can't help with the question (I run Quadra's and they seem to
run 1.5 fine), but I will say kudos on the paint job, it looks awesome!

I painted quite a few of my PC cases, but never the monitor or keyboard
(lack of required patience).  I think you've just inspired me to create
"Green Apple" and "Red Apple" out of my quadra's :)

--

Pat Wendorf