Subject: Re: inverse video
To: george s. <gs1@mac.com>
From: Chris Tucker <nikon@cyberport.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/19/2001 21:39:23
"dt" is what you want.

dt can be set to give you white text on black, and has the ADDED COOLASS
SIDE EFFECT of displaying text FASTER than the regular stock tty and it
has multiple sessions...you can run many screens, switching by pressing
apple-1, apple-2, etc. BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE! You also get mouse support,
with scrolling screens and standard cut-and-paste (apple-c, apple-v)

dt seriously rules. get it today!

Chris.