Subject: Re: LaserWriter and lpr
To: netbsd/mac68k <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Philip Brodd <pbrodd@blue.weeg.uiowa.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/17/2001 15:33:47
I'm still banging my head against this with no progress.  From the
archives, it looks like others have encountered the same problem, but
they must have solved it offline.

Could the fc and fs capabilities be fouling things up?  I tried
commenting them out of my printcap, but I got the same result.  I can't
see anything else unusual about the entry.

Might I have more luck using the LW's 25-pin RS232 port rather than the
9-pin port?

Thanks.

Phil Brodd