Subject: Re: shutting down a centris 660av
To: <>
From: Emile Schwarz <emile.schwarz@wanadoo.fr>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/17/2001 08:23:33
Hi all,

It takes me some seconds to understand the (below) message.

You get the “You can now safety shut down your Macintosh” (something like that)
only if you use a Macintosh that must be shut down using the Power On/Off
button. On each and every other Macintosh: no message.

Example:
All original Macintosh design except Macintosh Classic Color (I’m quite sure
it’s the only exception) so since Macintosh 128 to Macintosh Classic II.

All Macintosh II and Quadra 700, 800 and so on do not show this message!

Feel free to ask if I wasn’t crystal clear,

Emile