Subject: Re: 4Q: pkgsrc from scratch
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Stefan Jeglinski <jeglin@4pi.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/14/2001 19:03:51
Thanks Frederick and Brendan for your comments, they were very
helpful. Points about tech-pkg well taken. Hopefully this is more
on-topic:

I have successfully built openssl and packaged it. I'm working on
openssh, but I'm getting a compile error, when compiling
bsd-arc4random.c:

	In file included from bsd-arc4random.c:25:
	../includes.h:64: endian.h: no such file or directory.

To track this down, line 25 of bsd-arc4random.c is

	#include "includes.h"

whose line 64 in turn is (bracketed by an ifdef HAVE_ENDIAN_H)

	#include <endian.h>

I note that I have 2 endian.h files on my system:

	/usr/include/m68k/endian.h
	/usr/include/mac68k/endian.h

I can't see why I'm getting this error. Any ideas?

Stefan Jeglinski